The five key habits at the core of Chiology™ are:
1. Notice. By using our six senses, we become the observer of the present.
2. Do Not Judge. By refraining from making comparisons, anticipation, expectation, labeling or categorizing, we allow ourselves to perceive from our True Nature instead of our Known Self.
3. Release from Desire. By letting go of desire, we stay in gratitude. By letting go of expectations, we stay in the present.
4. What is your Motive? By reflecting on our motive prior to the action of our choices determines if our motive is based on love… or something else.
5. Be Dazzled. When we accomplish the first four habits above, we find out that we are blissful beyond all measure, which is a dazzling experience!